Welcome to Scotland’s first practice-led Masters in Digital Marketing at RGU in Aberdeen. Let’s make one thing clear, this is not just a marketing course that has been retrofitted with a couple of modules on digital. It has been built from the ground up with direct input from the industry. Want to find out what our lecturers and past students have to say? Check out our video below:
The aim of this course is to give you the skills and knowledge required to work in digital marketing. We work with real clients and live projects (this site – The Digital Scot – is one of them), and our close relationships with industry means that we have guest speakers from across Scotland’s top digital agencies.
Apply now for RGU’s Masters in Digital Marketing for September entry and become part of the new generation of marketers.
On the web:
- Digital skills gap: Why we are launching an MSc in Digital Marketing (The Drum, Knowledge Bank, 2014)
- Talk and workshop with MSc Digital Marketing course at RGU (Mearns & Gill, News, 2014)
- RGU Digital Marketing students launch new online industry resource (Aberdeen Business News, 2015)
- RGU Digital Marketing students launch ‘The Digital Scot’ (Robert Gordon University, 2015)
- Getting into Digital Marketing (Prospects.ac.uk, 2015)